Our Sector offers the following tests:
Level test: candidates pass the test if they reach a minimum threshold of 60%.
English B1 (not available at the moment for single participants)
Please note: the B2 tests for students belonging to the Polytechnic and Medicine courses are delivered directly by the Polytechnic and the Medicine departments.
Next English B2 tests for 2023:
- November 10th (bookings available from 9th October)
- February 16th 2024
- July 12th
The test starts at 11 AM for every sitting and will be held either in aula CLAT or in aula Informatica @ Albergo dei Poveri; the test will be taken on Aulaweb. Please bring your headphones/earphones (those for i-Phone do not work on our PCs). More details will be sent to the candidates via e-mail.
Enrolment closes on the Monday before the test at 9 AM.
No more than 40 candidates will be accepted.
Please find here information about the B2 test.
Please access this aulaweb page and follow instructions.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: if you are taking a B2 test to access a post-graduate degree course, make sure it is accepted by the university in which you intend to enrol.
Exceptions - Scuola Politecnica, Medicina e Odontoiatria
Results a.y. 2022/2023
Our Office will send candidates the results of the tests via email or publish them on this webpage and, upon request, it will issue a certificate valid within our University and for periods abroad in the framework of the Programmes our University takes part in (eg. Erasmus+, CINDA, Cooperation Agreements, etc.).
- Find here the results for the B2 test of 16th September 2022
- Find here the results for the B2 test of 21st October 2022
- Find here the results for the B2 test of 18th November 2022
- Find here the results for the B2 of 9th December 2022
- Find here the results for the B2 test of 17th February 2023
- Find here the results for the B2 test of 19th May 2023
- Find here the results for the B2 test of 7th July 2023
- Find here the results for the B2 test of 22nd September 2023
In order to receive the certificate, send an email to clat[at]unige.it stating your Name, Surname, student number, date of the test. The Office will open a payment cart for you to pay the 16-Euro stamp.